RODO information clause on the processing of personal data.
The administrator of personal data is Agencja Kreatywna Przemysław Ruta Communication with its seat in Sosnowiec at 20 Modrzejowska Street.
2. The Administrator has appointed a personal data protection officer. Contact with the inspector by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The personal data provided will be processed in order to provide services, handle requests and respond to requests;
4. categories of personal data include, among others, name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address, data dedicated to the Broadway Camp;
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator: IT service provider;
6. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate interest of the controller, unless you object to the processing of the data;
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation;
8. You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (OJ EU.L No 119, p. 1);
10. The data you provide will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling;
11. the data comes from the data subject;
12. the provision of personal data by you is voluntary;